In our web https://blacksmith.com.es/
we use some cookies to help improve your experience on our website, and to have statistical information about our visitors.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, laid down in our Legal System in the second section of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we provide you some information about the types of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them.
Also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies, cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. They are used by web developers to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions. Cookies are created when a user’s browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website’s server. This provides a more tailored and pleasant user experience.
The Cookies we use do not store any personal data or any information that can identify you. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of page views, language, number of users who visit us, frequency and recurrence of visits, visiting time, the browser they use, etc. This information is used to improve our site, to detect new needs and to evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
Cookies are used primarily to facilitate the use of our website and optimise your navigation adapting the information and services offered to your interests, and to provide you with a better experience whenever you visit us.
If you do not want to accept a cookie you can use your in-built browser or device settings to deny or accept individual or all cookies. The procedure varies depending on browser or device so please visit your browser or device’s settings or help section for more details.
Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie
- Cookies are always accepted
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
You can allow, find out about, block or eliminate Cookies installed on your computer by using the browser settings installed on your computer.
- Disable of cookies from certain domains
- Disable third-party cookies
- Enable cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed)
- Allow the computer server to create cookies for a different domain
Outlined below are the links for the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to see how to manage Cookies in your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. A further explanation about cookies is available on Microsoft Support or on your browser helper.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Browsing History -> Custom settings. A further explanation about cookies is available on Mozilla Support or on your browser helper.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. A further explanation about cookies is available on Google Support or on your browser helper.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. A further explanation about cookies is available on Apple Support or on your browser helper.
A list of third party cookies is as follows (Please note we are not responsible for the content hosted on third party sites listed below):
|| Third party